Have you ever helped a stranger in need? If you have done this at least once in your lifetime you have to admit that the feeling is so satisfying! Guess what? Now you have the chance to help insurance businesses in need to succeed in their business-critical mission.
We also have some good news! Unlike the typical IT support function Fadata support requires more experience and expertise and is far away from being a graduate job. In fact, we are looking for a mix of PL/SQL development skills and insurance business knowledge (but don’t worry about the insurance background – we will help you!). If your passion is to help others and you have experience with PL/SQL development, we are excited to hear from you.
Why you should join us
- Become part of a fast-growing insurance software vendor with multinational teams across Europe – we actually have +15 nationalities in our company
- Work from anywhere across Europe. We have a flexible home office policy and more than 5 international offices
- Receive a competitive remuneration package together with great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A positive company culture built around people's wellbeing
- No meetings time when we can focus on our main tasks
- Work in a dynamic environment with an exceptional team that is always ready to help
- A half-day off the second Friday of the month, so you focus on passion projects, boost your creativity or spend time with your loved ones
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Fadata is a leading provider of software solutions for insurance companies globally. We are on a mission to empower the insurance industry to drive customer engagement, innovation and business value. Together with our customers we are on a journey to build the future of insurance and impact millions of people’s lives every day.
Fadata has clients in over 30 countries across the globe. Headquartered in Munich, with international offices in more than 5 European cities, Fadata is backed by Private Equity Riverside and Lowell Minnick.
We provide the heart of the insurance industry with the next generation of core insurance platform. We use end-to-end, flexible cloud services for all insurance processes across Life, P&C and Health, harnessing open ecosystems.
Our values include building trust, engaging in open communication where feedback is welcome, being passionate about the value we deliver, innovating our product, and showing care, empathy and respect for one another. We embrace cultural differences and support diversity.
We are making the world a safer place by empowering insurance innovation. We want you to become part of our exceptional team who are driving insurance innovation forward.
For more information, please visit www.fadata.eu